A Thousand Thanks!
To all of our customers who attended our annual Peer to Peer Summit!
We networked, we learned. We bowled, we danced. It was an amazing three days and all of us at Echo truly enjoyed every minute of P2P 2019. From game-changing sessions like Power BI to the thought-provoking Social Determinants of Health and Population Management, the rooms were full of invaluable insights, open dialogue, and new ideas for system utilization.
Special thanks to our Peer to Peer customer presenters:
- Jennifer McClaren, Adelphoi – Outcomes Data and Patient Matching
- Mark Mortimer, Adelphoi – Outcomes Data and Patient Matching
- Kurt Brecheisen, Coos County – A New Way to Look at Mobile Assessment
- Carolyn Spence, Alexander Youth Network – EchoConnect – Online Forms: What Are They and How Do They Help?
- Sara Steckbeck, Abraxas – Implementing EchoVantage: Ways to Engage and Prepare End Users
- Erin Aldrich, Grand Lake Mental Health Center – Improving Provider Productivity in Integrated Health; PowerBI II
- Josh Cantwell, Grand Lake Mental Health Center – Improving Provider Productivity in Integrated Health
- Jason Cagle, Grand Lake Mental Health Center – PowerBI II
If you were unable to attend P2P 2019, you missed out, and we missed you! Here are a few highlights to entice you to join in next year:
- Extended Office Hours gave customers the chance to have individual time with developers and subject area experts to ask questions, solve problems, and share new ideas.
- A Clinical track of sessions allowed for a deeper dive into how EchoVantage can solve more of your agency’s needs and an update on current clinical topics.
- Our newest offering of TeleHealth was revealed to show how you can connect with your clients anytime, anywhere.
- We introduced EchoReach, our new app that allows your clients fast, easy, and secure access to their information.
To view and download your favorite P2P PowerPoint presentations and those you missed, click here: https://p2p365.echoman.com/index.php/folder/96/p2p19
To remember the learning, fun, and networking we all shared, make sure to visit our P2P 2019 Album on The Echo Group Facebook page to see images of learning, bowling, gaming, and the powerful closing ceremony by local Pequot dancers.