Cloud Services / Data Center
It's Your Data
The Echo Group understands that some customers need full control over their technical environment and others prefer not to take on the task of managing an enterprise-wide software product. With Echo, you have a choice.
Software As A Service
The Echo Group offers our customers the choice of contracting for our products as a fully owned, self-hosted solution or through a Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) approach. With Echo’s Hosting Services, you access our products through a web browser with no local software installation. Software licenses, hosting and software maintenance fees are all bundled into a single subscription fee.
It’s your data,
you make the call.
Not all Cloud solutions are equal
Echo’s approach has several unique features that distinguish it
from other solutions in the market including:
The Echo Group works hard to assist customers where they need it most. If you prefer to host the system on your hardware and at your location, Echo’s Cloud Services can still help you address critical needs that might be difficult for your team and with more value than a local consultant.
This is a great option for new customers who need help filling gaps in their IT strategy. It is also the perfect solution for existing Echo customers who own licenses and have realized they don’t want to manage their own infrastructure any more. Ask us about our IT offerings including server co-location, back up services, and server/product installation.
Reliable Disaster Recovery
On-Premise Or Cloud?
Ask yourself these questions...
- What are your strategic priorities?
- Is it better for you to invest in software/infrastructure now or do you need to finance technology over time?
- Is your organization expanding or changing physical locations? Is scalability important to you?
- What kind of partnerships are you considering and what role does technology play?
- What are the skills of my IT team?
- What is the workload of my IT team?
- Do you have adequate hardware and software infrastructure to implement the desired solution?