Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialists provide timely and professional application and end-user support to Echo customers via telephone and remote connectivity. As the primary contact between the company and users of the software, they serve a critical role by interfacing with the customer base. This includes sharing customer comments, suggestions and concerns with other departments in the organization, with a goal toward complete customer satisfaction in all areas of service. The nature of the work in Customer and Technical Support demands cross-functional cooperation between various departments within Echo, and as such, requires all employees to work cooperatively and with a positive, teamwork attitude at all times.
- Review, triage and document all new issues/inquiries
- Escalate complex cases to Tier 2 support
- Document all activity via CRM
- Coordinate customer access to p2p365, sFTP, etc.
- Create Knowledge Base submissions
- Monitor p2p365 and log potential cases
- Develop and demonstrate single product familiarity (navigation, setup, etc.)
- Understand and practice all HIPAA policy and procedures
- Document and submit product enhancement requests
- Assist with QA and release testing processes as assigned by Support Manager
- Direct non-SMA inquiries to appropriate departments (consultation request, custom work, training, etc.)
- Consistently meet department targets for customer satisfaction, case closure and case engaging.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess basic diagnosis and problem resolution skills
- Must possess basic presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to learn multiple software products and to utilize this knowledge in problem resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Able to work independently yet able to effectively request and obtain the resources necessary to complete assigned tasks
- Aptitude for learning complex concepts
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Develop critical thinking skills toward autonomous decision making
Previous experience in technical support, HelpDesk environment and/or customer service preferred. Previous experience with accounting, medical billing, behavioral health care, meaningful use, crystal reports and/or SSRS, and lab order and/or prescription handling a plus, but not required.
Proficiency with current and recent releases of MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, MS SQL Server or similar SQL packages, ODBC database concepts, and network protocols and environments.
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway, NH
March 24, 2020
April 30, 2020