Technical Report Writer
The Technical Report Writer is responsible for creating reports that meet or exceed specifications approved by our customers or for internal company use within the time frame provided. The Technical Report Writer will work closely with Project Managers and Echo customers to ensure reports fulfill customer needs. This position has no direct report supervisory responsibilities. The Technical Report Writer has technical proficiency, excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills with an attention to detail.
- Create reports per specifications supplied by our customers or staff for internal company use using Echo form designer.
- Create reports and screens, document functional and/or technical specifications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy the deliverables according to those specifications and Echo standards guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring the screens or reports are packed and added to the online catalog.
- Work closely with the project managers and Echo customers to ensure reports fulfill customer needs.
- Meet or exceed targets for billable hours.
- Basic competency in SQL, Crystal Reports or SSRS or significant technical report writing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong windows and web-based computer skills.
- Understanding of clinical and billing functions within behavioral health agencies a plus.
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway
8 AM - 5 PM
March 20, 2019