System Administrator I
The Echo Group is looking to add a Systems Administrator to our Information Technology team. The successful candidate will have 2+ years related experience. A strong foundation in Linux systems administration is required.
- Configure and deploy physical and virtual servers.
- Ongoing server maintenance, patch management and performance tuning.
- Configure and manage Linux and related open source systems
- Configure and manage system and network monitoring platforms and protocols (IPMI, SNMP, WMI, Nagios, Observium).
- Configure and manage Windows servers.
- Writes scripts as necessary to facilitate systems management.
- Manages ongoing security of deployed systems through audits, patch management, and firewall policies.
- Monitor and maintain Windows Active Directory functions.
- Works with internal and external customers to deploy, manage and maintain systems.
- Physically installs servers and other related equipment into server racks and other locations
- 2+ years of experience operating a 24×7 server environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux based operating systems.
- 2+ years of experience with Windows based operating systems.
- Working knowledge of core Internet protocols and services.
- Experience and understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Docker)
- Experience and understanding of Open Source tools and products (HA Proxy, Apache, MySql)
- Experience with Windows Server, and Active Directory.
- Strong experience with devops automation tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Strong documentation and mentoring skills
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- No restrictions to stooping, bending and sitting for extended periods of time.
The following industry certifications, education and skills are desirable:
- LFCS, MCSA, CCNA, VCSP, etc.
- Degree in related technology
- Switch and router administration
- SAN administration
- OpenStack configuration and management
- VMware and/or KVM configuration and management
- Knowledge of HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCI/DSS
- Bash, Perl, Python, Java, Powershell, and WSH
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway
April 1, 2019