The Echo Group has lead the way in electronic health records and billing software to behavioral health organizations for more than 30 years. We are seeking successful healthcare-focused software sales professionals to fill the role of SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE in the West. This position will be home based with overnight travel estimated at 30-50 percent. The Echo Group offers a strong benefit package, base salary and aggressive commission plan that rewards outstanding sales growth.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Effectively manage a complex selling process including prospecting, needs assessment, presentations and closing activity through long sales cycles.
- Pursue leads and move them successfully through the sales process.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Develop, analyze and continually improve a plan for maximizing territory revenue.
- Generate sales of all Echo products and services to new customers.
- Consistently reinforce our value proposition to prospective clients as a sales executive in a technology or healthcare setting.
- Quickly develop or (preferably) already possess knowledge of behavioral health industry and software/technology implementation.
- Represent Echo at trade shows, conferences and seminars on a national scale.
- Perform software presentations and demonstrations via the Internet, at client locations and at industry events.
- Be a skilled negotiator with ability to manage and close multiple deals concurrently.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to ensure meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Report on sales activity on a regular basis.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to improve sales tools.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Participate in all sales meetings either by phone or in person.
Three to five years of healthcare-related software sales is strongly preferred. An understanding of Behavioral Health will be a distinct advantage.
A bachelor’s degree in a business related field is required.
Email email@example.com to apply for this position.