Quality Assurance Analyst
We are currently seeking qualified, team players to join our Development team here at The Echo Group. The Quality Assurance Analyst, as a member of the Product Development team, develops or participates in the development of feature lists and specifications. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for designing and conducting tests on the resulting software solutions to assure design accuracy and processing completion. Responsibilities also include design and maintenance of the application database and serving as a back-up to support when necessary. The role requires outstanding organization, communication, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Conduct and/or participate in the formal and informal product requirement reviews at predetermined point throughout the development life cycle.
- Participate in the development of product feature lists.
- Design and document test procedures for Echo software solutions
- Assist when needed in debugging software during the development process
- Identify deviations between software design and software performance
- Clearly document the processes leading to a deviation between software design and software performance
- Identify possible options to solving software failure and make recommendations for the best course of action
- Plan work accordingly in order to meet product release schedules
- Review, edit and approve product documentation as requested.
- Research software issues that have been escalated to Tier II Support or Development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effective both orally and in writing.
- Meticulous and precise in identifying software bugs and recording enhancements requests.
- Clear understanding of customer needs and existing product capabilities and design.
- Technical skills including use of SQL tools, testing tools, pertinent operating systems, etc.
- Understanding of relational database design and the use of tools for maintenance of database.
- Require ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to think logically.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve.
Qualifications: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
April 2, 2019