The Project Manager is responsible for the successful deployment of Echo products and services. It involves the development and execution of project plans, and coordinating the teams responsible for the effective and timely implementation of Echo EMR/EHR and medical billing software solutions. This position has no direct report supervisory responsibilities, but for some senior individuals may include supervisory responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent leadership, verbal and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Effective and efficient delivery of all services within the scope of the project, on-time and within budget.
* Fulfill project management responsibilities:- Understand behavioral health customer business needs;
* Establish project timelines;- Collaborate with cross-department teams;- Manage customer expectations through communication of deliverables, scope change requests, and risks to project;- Accurately track project tasks and revenue; and
* Bring project to closure and handoff to Support
* Ensure project team provides highest quality services
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Echo products and services
* Configure Echo software based on customer requirements
* Deliver training and implementation services at customer site and via web
* Serve as primary point of contact for customer and Echo teams during project rollout
* Produce and maintain billable hours per defined requirements
* Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
* Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- BS in Business or Health Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years software implementation preferred
- Experience with Echo software a plus
- PMP Certification a plus