The Marketing Strategist possesses a deep understanding of digital and traditional marketing principles, strategies, and tactics. Responsible for marketing and sales data management to analyze marketing strategies, track department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), apply predictive analytics, and anticipate and exploit opportunities in the marketplace to best leverage Echo’s products, services and value proposition.
- Strategic planning of marketing lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Market research and data analysis to segment target audiences by vertical, geography, demographics, and title
- Develop and manage marketing reporting system and report tracking performance of identified Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate marketing and sales reports
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Design print and online collateral materials for conferences, advertisements, email, direct mail, presentations, sales proposals, and POS
- Manage website images, graphics, and content
- Represent Echo at relevant conferences as needed
- Communicate regularly with department managers to collect knowledge and information about Echo products and services
- Marketing Strategist Desired Outcomes:
- Generate new marketing qualified leads
- Support sales efforts to move leads through sales funnel
- Identify and track relevant marketing and sales Key Performance Indicators designed to improve efficiencies and stated outcomes
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications is required. 3-5 years marketing experience.