The Marketing Specialist will coordinate and develop marketing programs, campaigns and branding strategies for Echo and Echo products. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for marketing and sales data management to analyze marketing strategies, track department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), apply predictive analytics, and anticipate and exploit opportunities in the marketplace to best leverage Echo’s products, services and value proposition.
- Strategic planning of marketing lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop branding messages
- Develop and distribute materials related to sales, training and marketing
- Market research and data analysis to segment target audiences by vertical, geography, demographics, and title
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Design print and online collateral materials for conferences, advertisements, email, direct mail, presentations, sales proposals, and POS
- Administration and management of corporate and product website(s)
- Improve and manage SEO
- Social Media Administration
- Manage company website and social media images, graphics, and content
- Represent Echo at relevant conferences as needed
- Communicate regularly with department managers to collect knowledge and information about Echo products and services
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to travel as necessary
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications is required. 3-5 years marketing experience. PhotoShop experience required.
Technical Skills: Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint a must.
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway, NH
March 18, 2020
April 30, 2020