The Marketing Manager is Responsible for marketing The Echo Group’s products and services to all the target market customers. These efforts must increase the interest and awareness of Echo’s products and services to new and existing customers in an effort to support the sales and marketing business plan.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Echo’s Vision and Operating Principles and acts in accordance with them.
- Prepare and submit marketing objectives and budgets
- Develop and maintain the brand image of the entire company’s products and services using all media (electronic, paper, engagements).
- Define the marketing message, identify and develop campaigns for the specific target markets
- Create and manage to metrics to demonstrate the performance of marketing initiatives
- Lead generation
- Booth traffic
- Market awareness and reception
- Participate in the creation of focus groups for the capturing of customer feedback
- Support and assist in the development of User groups
- Attend trade shows
- Participate as an industry speaker at conferences, state meetings, national trade events
- Develop and maintain the web communication tools
- Discussion boards
- Product knowledge (support)
- Technical bulletins
- Develop relationships with State, Regional and National Industry Organizations
- Continued learning of marketing methodologies through reading materials, conferences
- Manage and oversee social media and website
BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Health Care or related field. Industry experience is preferred.
Technical Abilities: WordPress and PhotoShop experience required. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint a must.
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway, NH
March 24, 2020
April 30, 2020