Junior Software Developer
We are currently seeking energetic, team players to join our Development department. Software developers work on large and small projects that are fun, challenging and span the spectrum of front-end development and complex processing. The Junior Software Developer I position includes working alongside experienced developers in analyzing and designing solutions to complex problems and deploying those solutions in any of Echo’s products. The role requires outstanding organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Develops software code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified timeframe according to Echo standards and guidelines.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs software
- Uses internal development tools such as source debuggers and visual development environments in an appropriate and necessary manner
- Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
- Writes and conducts unit and integration tests
- Participates in peer code reviews
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of modern web development practices.
- One or more of: Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
1-2 Years of school course work in web-based computer programming.
Job Type: Full-time
15 Washington Street, 03818, Conway
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
April 2, 2019