The Administrative Assistant is essential to the smooth operation of the office. This demanding position includes general office duties, secretarial work, and office management functions. As the first voice the caller hears, the Administrative Assistant represents the spirit of Echo to the outside world. Serving as the focal point for all members of the office team, the Administrative Assistant manages multiple priorities for the staff, the facility and visitors.
- Answer the phone for all offices.
- Greet visitors.
- Maintain postage meter, post mail, sort mail, daily mail and bank runs.
- Daily deposit.
- Create shipping labels for UPS, receive/announce UPS packages.
- Receive/deliver faxes.
- Data entry in Customer Maintenance Agreements in Sugar.
- Data entry of journal entries
- Maintain phone, email and birthday listings.
- Process non-disclosure agreements.
- Track petty cash.
- Sign out air cards and projectors.
- File customer files.
- General office/administrative support in all departments.
The Administrative Assistant should be friendly and welcoming to all staff members, guest and customers. The Administrative Assistant must be organized, detail and task oriented. The Administrative Assistant must present a positive, professional image and maintain confidentiality in all Echo matters.