The Echo development team is constantly working to improve the EchoVantage experience for our customers. Here is a summary of new features, updates, and bug fixes to expect in Quarter Two of 2020:
- TeleHealth enhancements for Group Sessions – will allow our agencies to better support the clients they meet within a group setting in a post-COVID-19 world.
- A way to share Form DesignerEHR forms and collect signatures from clients in the waiting room – will encourage the use of electronic forms rather than printed out documents.
- Improved workflow for working through errors found in service processing – will allow users to work through their error list in a more streamlined way, reducing the time spent getting those claims ready to submit.
- Sliding fees and monthly maximums – will allow your organization to automatically reduce client balances based on income and household size.
- Improved client search functionality (searching across client DOB, phone number, SSN, alias) – will make it easier to find the correct client even without having perfect information.
This is just a small sampling of the enhancements we have planned for the 2nd quarter. These items are important updates that we know will prove to make big impacts across our customer base. Stay tuned for when these EchoVantage functionalities will be live.